Top Five Luxurious Tea Gifts for Discerning Palates:
1) Rudd Barrel Aged Cabernet Tea - A jasmine white tea aged in a French oak barrel that previously aged Cabernet Sauvignon from the 2010 Rudd Oakville Estate vintage. An “ultimate palate” for wine and tea connoisseurs. 200 days aged. 20+ years expertise. Limited allocation, only 100 lots available.
2) Pantone Collection Gift Box - Our Master Blender's favorites. A tea lover's dream. Includes 30 Signature pyramid teabags and a recipe booklet with 10 #PaletteForYourPalate cocktail recipes from renowned mixologists of Mandarin Oriental, the Beverly Hills Hotel, The Four Seasons and more.
3) Pantone Color of the Year 2020 - The official bespoke tea blend of the Pantone Color of the Year 2020, PANTONE 19-4052
4) Tencha Matcha & Golden Bamboo Chasen (Matcha Tea Whisk) - Ceremonial 100% stone-ground Kyoto Tencha Matcha; one of the healthiest teas to drink as part of a culturally-rich wellness ritual.
5) Iron Goddess Of Mercy - Ti Kuan Yin, Guanyin, or Iron Goddess of Mercy is one of the most prized oolong teas. Sophisticated elegance, a palate of earthy, complex layers, and a golden orchid, slightly woody aroma.
Did I mention that these are all tea gifts under $100. Holiday shopping for the most difficult to shop for on your list - done. Time to relax with a good cup of tea!